Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!! May 2012 be better to everyone...

It is amazing that another year has passed and we are starting 2012... These days seem to sort of blur together for me, I feel like crap for a few days, then I feel pretty good for a day or two, then back to the crap feeling - I feel like a ping pong ball in the game of life. I do hope that the "sick" is because of the chemo and radiation side effects...I would hate to think that it is from the cancer again already. If that is the case and the IV chemo doesn't do better I am not sure if I will keep doing the treatments...

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and New Year's...ours was wonderful. My best gift was I felt good and was able to make our Christmas dinner. I am so thankful for each day when I actually feel good and am able to do my normal day to day stuff. I want to thank all my family and friends for your support...this has been one of the most difficult years of my life and your support and caring have helped me get through it, it takes courage to just get out of bed each day and I could not have done it without each of you.

Today the tree gets untrimmed and taken back to the yard to wait and grow until next year...the cards will be put away and all the decorations returned to their boxes. In one way I am glad to be back to normal but then I will really miss the colored lights and pretty ornaments of the tree. Maybe I should just re-decorate it for Valentine's Day and keep it inside...hmmmm!!

I hope everyone has an amazing day and a wonderful New Year, enjoy the people that you love, tell them how much they mean to you don't hold back! live each day to the fullest, don't waste your life with the what if's or I should have's...

Health, happiness, peace and love my friends! :)