Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Mmmm, what a good cup of coffee....

Oh yeah, I had an amazing cup of coffee this morning! I know most of you think that sounds crazy, but I have not been able to drink coffee since August...nausea and coffee do not mix. Steve got me one of those single cup makers for Christmas and this morning I made a cup expecting the usual roll of my stomach, but instead I truly enjoyed it...I love my morning coffee and this is just one more step back to normal for me. I am so grateful that I am starting to feel a little better, at least now I do have good days. And speaking of good days yesterday was wonderful...spent the whole day with Steve and had a great time and felt good. We ate breakfast out, got a few groceries and got me a new pair of boots, yeah!!!, I really needed a warm pair of winter boots and they are so cute and comfortable!

I wish everybody could have someone as wonderful as my Steve in their life...I do not know what I would have done the past 2 years if not for him, he works and comes home and does whatever needs to be done, plus he has taken me to every radiation treatment and doctors appt., and believe me, it is a comfort having someone that loves you there with you and for you!

As we enter a new year I am hoping that it will bring better things than last year...homes for the homeless, jobs for those looking for work, food on the table of everyone, health and happiness. We should take a moment a be thankful for all we have, as there are so many who have nothing. I have been blessed with a wonderful husband, family and good friends who have been so supportive...live a good life, don't waste a precious day, tell your loved ones how much they mean to you, don't be afraid to hug your friends, hugs are very important...alot is said in a hug. Don't be afraid to reach out to someone in need, you may be surprised at how easy it is and how little it takes.

For those of you in northern Virginia, bundle up...it is gonna be a cold one today, be sure to wear warm clothes, scarves, gloves and hats!

Health, happiness, peace and love my friends!!!  Have an amazing day!!!  :)