Sunday, July 10, 2011

I have missed you all....

I have missed you all for the past few days, I have not been on the computer much because I have not felt well and I have been trying to get some house work done when I do feel ok. I hope everyone has been having a good start to summer and have been enjoying the nice days. My front porch is one of my favorite places to be when the weather is not to hot, to just sit in the swing or rocker and listen to the birds singing and all the other little country critters. Since I have not been doing a lot of work, I have been crocheting again. I actually met a lady in Walmart yesterday and got an order for an afghan...for me this is a win win situation, I get to make baby afghans which I love to do and I get paid to do it...what could be better? Maybe this is a way to make a little spending money, make a couple of baby afghans a month and who knows maybe it will become a cottage industry. I can only hope! Anyways I just wanted to touch base and let everyone know I am ok, just busy crocheting.  Maybe "Becky's Blankies" could become my next venture, instead of giving them away I could actually make a small amount to pay for the yarn and a little extra for my time and work. Have a marvelous day and a wonderful week ahead, remember to always be thankful for everything you have, cherish your loved ones, be loyal to your friends and always be understanding of others. Positive thoughts=positive energy=positive results...
Health, happiness, peace & love my friends!!!