Thursday, July 14, 2011

What a delightful day this is ...

The rains came through last night and along with it comes cooler less humid weather. I have just finished the baby afghan I promised by Sunday, now I only hope the lady has not changed her mind. It is such a delightful day compared to what we have had...I love sitting in the rocking chair to work on my crocheting and today has been perfect. It sure is nice being able to sit on the porch do some work and enjoy the sounds of nature all around. The birds are flying around and singing their little hearts out, of course the neighborhood symphony of dogs are barking and every once in a while someone goes by. The sun is shining and there is a slight breeze blowing, this day is so refreshing and it sure does make you glad to be alive and able to enjoy it. Take some time to stop and smell the flowers as they say...today is to nice to be wasted and not enjoyed. I guess I will have to make myself come in and do a few chores, since I have let a lot of things go so I could make an afghan before Sunday. I am going to do a few loads of laundry and unload the dishwasher...then I am going to start another baby afghan. Remember to be thankful for everyone and everything you have been blessed with, be grateful for your health and live life don't waste it! Health, happiness, peace & love my friends.