Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Must be what they call the "Dog Days of Summer", too hot to do anything...

I went out on my front porch this morning at about 3am and it was not to bad, as the sun rose and the day wore on the temps rose and so did the humidity...I am glad that there is nothing I have to do outside, because it would be severely neglected today and the past few days. The only good thing about this weather is that I don't feel bad sitting inside crocheting. I am almost finished the baby afghan I am working on for a lady I met at Walmart, in the infant department, her hairdresser is having a baby boy and the shower is Sunday, so I am well ahead of the schedule, if I work on it steady this afternoon I should be finished today or early in the morning. I have found that even a year after surgery if I sit too long crocheting that my scar and side hurt, so I have had to pace myself but I am still 3 days ahead of schedule so there is no pressure. haha, it is great that this is working out. Nothing exciting is happening, just a hot day that drives everyone indoors to seek the refuge of air conditioning. I want everyone to be grateful for your health and all the people in your life that love you, life is a precious gift to be lived to the fullest and enjoyed, not wasted away, treasure all your loved ones, enjoy the beauty of the day and hug your kids. Health, happiness, peace & love my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments or thoughts. This is to make me feel better but if it helps someone that is even better.