Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Some days are tougher than others...

Yes it is true some days you can almost forget you have cancer and all the other things you have wrong with you, but then there are the days that even a genius could not ignore the nausea, pain and just not feeling good. I try to push myself as far as I can each day and try to make it as normal as normal is these days, but then there are days like today that I just don't care, I am tired of fighting nausea, I am tired of the pain that won't go away, I am frightened of the pain I am having in my belly, I am tired of sticking my fingers and testing my blood sugar every day, I am tired of watching what I eat, I am tired of losing weight even tho I am forcing myself to eat the 5 or 6 times a day like I am supposed to. I am tired of everything today...I guess it is time for me to go back to bed for a while and maybe when I wake up some of this stuff will have decided to give me a break today...one day, one day of feeling normal...I wonder if that is going to be in my future or am I going to feel like this forever? I'm sorry to complain but I had hoped to feel much better by now. Be grateful for your health, you will never know how important it is until you have an issue with it., show the ones that you love how much they mean to you, hug a friend, kiss your kids and be thankful for all the blessings you have been given, don't take anything for granted...life is fragile and can be gone in the blink of an eye, don't be filled with "I wish I had's" it will be to late by then and you can never go back. Health, happiness, peace & love...