Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hot & humid days...

Hot & humid days drive me indoors with the air conditioning on. Thank goodness we are supposed to get a break from this weather tonight...less humidity and better temps coming our way for tomorrow and the weekend. The last several weeks have been a little more difficult for me than usual. I have been trying to get a lot of the house work caught up that has been neglected for way to long. It seems that I work a day then I have to rest a day, but I am keeping on it and finally some of the clutter and mess are getting cleaned up. I sure don't want to get turned in to "Clean House or Hoarders"...and I am afraid I was headed that way. Well maybe not that bad, but certainly worse than usual. Be thankful for your health, the people who love you, food on the table everyday, a comfortable bed to sleep in and a home to call your own. We forget about all the ones that are in need, so please take a moment and be thankful for all you have been blessed with and say a little prayer for those less fortunate. Hug a kid, smile at a stranger and be kind to those around you...
Positive thoughts=positive energy=positive outcome!
Health, happiness, peace and love my friends, I love you all and am grateful for the blessing of each of you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments or thoughts. This is to make me feel better but if it helps someone that is even better.