Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Have a great day my friends...

I think we are going to be saying goodbye to the less humid days...as I stand at my front door I can feel the heat and humidity already building up and it is not even noon. I guess today will be an inside day for me at least when it starts getting hot. It is funny I can't take the heat, but when I have the air conditioner on I have to wear a sweater as I can't take the cold either, my body definately hates me. I am not complaining, at least I have air conditioning, I feel sorry for all the people who have to suffer in this heat without one. This morning has been very pleasant I have watered my weeping willow, tomatoes and the porch plants getting them ready for the heat of the day. I have cleaned out the fridge and emptied the dishwasher and am getting ready to load it up again from last nights dishes, there is a load of laundry in the washer and another ready to go...there is never a dull moment around here. And if I get the day to day chores done I always have all the "stuff" to go thru and sort that I have been squirreling away in my bedroom. One day soon I want to have a yard sale or go to the flea market and sell what is good and usable...just waiting for cooler weather for that. I want everyone to say a little prayer for all your friends who may be in need, rather they have a medical condition, a financial situation, are hunting for a job or are just having a difficult time please remember them. Be thankful for everything you have been blessed with and enjoy every day, life is a precious gift to be lived and shared, not wasted...it can be gone in the blink of an eye...tell someone you love them, hug a friend, kiss a kid and laugh, it is the best medicine! I wish you health, happiness, peace & love my friends!