Friday, June 24, 2011

Good Morning everyone I hope you have a great day...

It is pleasantly crisp this morning and I think a little less humid, thank goodness they say one more day of heat and then some relief. I sit on the front porch in my swing, coffee in hand, I can hear the birds singing the dogs are barking (of course) and the neighborhood is waking up. It is the early morning hours that I can sit and reflect upon the day and just enjoy the wildlife waking up and starting to move around. I am still not able to do things as quickly as I used to, but if I stick with it I can still do just about anything I want to do. It took me several days to move the stuff back on my front porch and get the sheers up, but I stuck to it and now I have a wonderful sitting area. I can sit in my swing which is at the end of the porch, sort of hidden away and just watch everyone go by, or I can sit at the table, Steve painted and put a new top on, or I can sit in the rocker at the nearest end of the porch and see all my beautiful flowers and trees, plus see everything that is going on. I love the country and all the beauty it provides naturally, to many people just do not appreciate the simple laid back life of country living but I can not live in the hustle and bustle of city life. I am so thankful for my home and all the blessings I have been given. I love my husband he is so wonderful, he takes such good care of us and makes sure we have what we need, I do not know what I would have done without him this past year, I am especially grateful to have him in my life not just as my husband but as my best friend also. No matter who turns away or doesn't call he is always there, he is terrified he may lose me but he hangs in there with me good news or bad, crazy or sane...and believe me he has dealt with his share of crazy moments. When you get cancer they don't give you an instruction book on how to act, so I will admit I have my moments. The goal is to have more good moments than bad and I am finally getting to that point. All I can say is positive wins over negative, positive thoughts lift you up and make you a pleasure to be around, negative thoughts and actions only drive people away. Remember to be thankful for your loved ones, your health and all you have been blessed with. Live life to the fullest, it is the greatest gift do waste it or let it pass you by. Hug a kid, smile at a stranger it may be the only kindness they see today, and go out there and jump right into the middle of making it a better place. Health, happiness, peace & love my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments or thoughts. This is to make me feel better but if it helps someone that is even better.