Saturday, June 25, 2011

What a beautiful day...

What a beautiful day! It is so nice outside that it makes you want to go run thru the yard and roll in the grass. The birds are singing, the sun is about to rise and it is nice and cool, it also feels like we have finally broken the nasty humidity. The rest of my porch plants and some of the house plants are gonna love today, I got more potting soil yesterday and they get new soil & bigger pots today. This amazing weather does something for my spirit, I feel renewed and am so grateful to be alive and able to enjoy the beauty of this marvelous life. Don't let this amazing day go to waste enjoy it. Take a moment to go sit outside, close your eyes and just listen-hear all the wonderful little creature sounds around you. Take a deep breath and just feel the freshness of life flowing into your lungs. Now go do something fun and don't let this day pass you by.
Positive thoughts=positive energy=positive outcome! Health, happiness, peace and love my friends!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments or thoughts. This is to make me feel better but if it helps someone that is even better.