Saturday, February 18, 2012

Today's blog is being written on my new laptop!!! Got it for my birthday!!!

Yes I am so happy I got a new laptop for my birthday. Steve was determined to get me one so I could be on the internet more and be in touch with all my friends. I have really missed being on the computer and being in touch with everyone so this was a wonderful birthday gift. Now all I have to do is learn how to use it, it is a little different from the desktop. I will prove you can teach "old" dogs new tricks. I am just not sure how long it will take. I am one of those people that do not like change, but I think this is a change I can get used to and like. 

It sure is nice sitting back in the recliner doing my blog, I am very comfy and I really think I am going to like this, it sure is nicer than sitting at the desk on the computer. The only thing is Janie wants to sit on my lap and does not like the laptop in her spot. Uh oh guess she will figure out another spot to lay in while the laptop is in use.

I had the 4th iv chemo infusion Wednesday, so they are clicking away only 2 more for this round, wait a few weeks and then the scan to see what is going on. Then decide what to do from there, I hope this time the chemo zaps the cancer and shrinks it so tiny they can't see it anymore. I guess I should not complain, at least there is something they are doing to try to shrink it. so many people don't have that option so I am very grateful for all they are doing. They changed 2 of my meds and that has helped so I think I am feeling a little better the past few days. I still get tired at the drop of a hat and my appetite is not as good as it should be but it is picking up a little bit. As long as the nausea is under control I can take it and the nausea medication really works so that is one blessing. I guess all in all I can't complain.

Okay I am going to go set up some more stuff on my laptop, but I just wanted to do a short blog to check in and also to say hopefully I will be around a lot more now. Thanks honey!

I am so blessed to have my Steve, he takes good care of me and tries to get whatever he thinks will make me feel better. I never expected a laptop but I know it will allow me more access to the internet, facebook and of course my blog. I hope each of you have a wonderful weekend. Remember to be grateful for everything and everyone you have, tell those you love how much they mean to you. May God smile on you today!

Health, happiness, peace & love my friends...  :)