Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Blood work today...6th and last iv chemo infusion in this round tomorrow...


Got up this morning at 1am throwing up, great and I thought I was starting to feel a little better yesterday. I guess overall I do, I have taken a couple of anti nausea pills and they have things under control. It is just disappointing, you would hope to feel good for a few days a week and that does not seem to be how it has been going. I am glad tomorrow will be the last infusion in this round, I just pray that the cancer has shrunk...

So to stop whining about me, how about this amazing weather we have been having? Yesterday I sat at the picnic table and just spent some time with Steve when he got home from work...it was great fresh air,sunshine, temps in the mid 60's...and my hubby. We are trying to spend some good quality time together, not that we didn't before, but now we are making an effort to do it, and yesterday was the perfect day to enjoy to out of doors.  Hopefully this spring I will feel like going fishing with him...did not get to go last year, got sick and then it was to hot. 

I am going to go lay down for a little while, it is crazy how tired you get over nothing. I just wanted to let everyone know I was still hanging in there, just not up to blogging or being online very long. Please remember to be thankful for the people that love you, let them know often how much they mean to you, smile at a stranger they may be having a really tough day and be grateful for everything you have. Health, happiness, peace & love my friends...may God smile on you today!!!  :)