Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I apologize for disappearing for so long...but I have been sick...

The end of summer has not been kind to me. I am sorry for disappearing for so long. but I have had "the flu" three times since July 21, August 25th and September 10th. It is like my body does not have time to fully recoup from one bout until another hits me. I know the logical answer is to get a flu shot, but I am allergic to the H1N1 vaccine so I can't get one anymore. I am just worn down and feel like crap...sorry that I have not been around but if I am up to long I get dizzy and feel worse. I just want everyone to know that I appreciate all the messages and posts, I love and miss you all and just as soon as I feel good I will be back and more in touch.

I am sorry that I have missed so much going on with all of you...I hope to get caught up very soon. I hope everyone is doing well and are in good health. Please do not take offense that I did not answer each of you individually, I am just not up to it today...I love you all, miss you terribly and will be back as soon as I can be.

Health, happiness, peace and love...