Tuesday, September 27, 2011

They can't do a needle biopsy...to dangerous because they have to go thru my liver...

Yeah, you read it right...they can't do a needle biopsy because they have to go through my liver to do it, so I have an appointment with the oncologist tomorrow to discuss what is going on.  I still do not know what the blood tests showed, I can only hope the pancreatic enzyme levels are normal. This does not have a good feeling about it, none of it...and I still feel like crap!

I will let you all know what is going on after my doctor's visit tomorrow. I had just hoped that after all I went thru with the surgery that things would be ok longer than this.
Sorry to be whining, but damn I am disappointed.

Please live your life to the fullest, you are not promised a tomorrow, be thankful for your health...you do not know how lucky you are to feel well and have an appetite, all of that can be taken away in the blink of an eye.